PRIVACY AND COOKIE STATEMENT
BRIDGEMAN/LYON VOF (later Bridgeman) takes the security of personal data seriously. BRIDGEMAN has created this Privacy and Cookie Statement in order to inform you of BRIDGEMAN’s safeguards in relation to the processing of personal data.
Processing of personal data by BRIDGEMAN
BRIDGEMAN may process personal information about you because you order (either personally or through a company) [en/of producten] services from BRIDGEMAN and/or because you provide this information yourself. BRIDGEMAN may process the following personal data:
- Contact details: BRIDGEMAN will use your name, company and contact details, such as address, telephone number and e-mail address, to communicate with you about the execution of the agreed service [en de levering van producten].
[If you have given your explicit consent, BRIDGEMAN will add the contact information to the list of subscribers of BRIDGEMAN’s newsletter. The newsletter contains relevant articles, information about BRIDGEMAN services and/or products and related issues. Each newsletter contains a link by which you can unsubscribe. The newsletter subscriber database is not provided to third parties].
- Visitor information: on the website of BRIDGEMAN (hereinafter referred to as: the Website) visiting information [waaronder jouw IP-adres] is kept. Please see the Cookie section of this document for more information on the use of personal data on the Website.
- Payment details: BRIDGEMAN uses your payment information, such as bank account number [and credit card information], to process payments as part of a contract].
Sharing with third parties
BRIDGEMAN may share personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers: BRIDGEMAN shares personal data with the engaged service providers in order to be able to perform their work for BRIDGEMAN correctly and efficiently. These companies may be located in the Netherlands, in Europe or outside Europe. BRIDGEMAN will enter into a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf, in order to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. BRIDGEMAN remains responsible for this processing. Finally, BRIDGEMAN will provide your personal information to other third parties, only with your express permission.
- Public Authorities: At the request of public authorities, BRIDGEMAN will provide the personal data, if required by relevant laws and regulations.
BRIDGEMAN makes use of various types of cookies when offering services [en producten] on the Website. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on the hard drive of your computer when you visit the Website. A cookie contains data so that you can be recognized as a visitor each time you visit the Website.
You can disable cookies in your internet browser at any time without this having far-reaching consequences for the use of the Website. However, the consequence may be that certain parts of the Website are less or no longer accessible to you. In addition, you can delete all information previously stored through your browser settings.
The following cookies are used on the Website:
- BRIDGEMAN uses functional cookies which are necessary for the proper functioning of the Website.
- [BRIDGEMAN maakt tevens gebruik van functionele cookies die het bestellen van diensten [en/of producten] simplify (such as saving the contents of your shopping cart)].
- With your permission, BRIDGEMAN will place tracking cookies on your equipment, which can be retrieved when you visit a website from the BRIDGEMAN network. This enables BRIDGEMAN to know that, in addition to the Website, you have visited other websites in the BRIDGEMAN network. The profile built up as a result of this [is not linked to your name, address, email address, etc., but] serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible].
The information that Google collects is anonymised as much as possible. Your IP address is explicitly not provided]. The information obtained is [met inbegrip van het IP-adres] transferred to and stored by Google on its servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. BRIDGEMAN has no influence on this. BRIDGEMAN has not given Google permission to use the information obtained via BRIDGEMAN for other Google services.
Google claims to adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the United States Department of Commerce. This program means that an adequate level of protection for the processing of any personal data is ensured by Google].
Links to other websites
The Website may display links to external websites and organizations. BRIDGEMAN is not responsible for the use of your data by these organisations. To do so, please read the privacy statement of the particular website you are visiting].
Storage period personal data
BRIDGEMAN will not retain your personal data any longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which BRIDGEMAN processes your personal data and to comply with legal obligations.
Due to tax laws, certain information about customers, such as quotations and invoices, must be kept for 7 years. Other information will be kept for one (1) year after the end of the agreement.
After the retention period BRIDGEMAN will destroy your personal data.
Viewing, amending or deleting personal data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for inspection, correction or removal to EMAILADRES. BRIDGEMAN will respond to your request in writing as soon as possible, but in any case within four weeks.
BRIDGEMAN takes the protection of your personal data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. BRIDGEMAN has security procedures, among other things, to prevent unauthorized access to this data or the loss of personal data.
If you have the impression that your personal data is not properly secured, if you have evidence of misuse of your personal data by BRIDGEMAN, or if you would like more information about the security of the personal data processed by BRIDGEMAN, please contact BRIDGEMAN at email@example.com.
are websites of BRIDGEMAN. BRIDGEMAN can be reached as follows:
Address: Frankhuizerallee 126, 8043 XA Zwolle (postal address).
Phone number: 06-83169938
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any complaints regarding the processing of your personal information by BRIDGEMAN, BRIDGEMAN requests that you contact us as soon as possible at info@bridgeman. We will respond in writing within 4 weeks. If you do not agree with our response, you can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. For more information, please visit: https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/
BRIDGEMAN reserves the right to make changes to the privacy and cookie statement. Therefore, please read the privacy and cookie statement regularly for an update.